Gratitude is a trusty tool we can access anytime to lift our spirits and raise our vibration. It’s a tool too often overlooked.
One of the ways to boost your healing vibration is to be grateful for all of the people in your life.
Feeling or expressing gratitude is free, yet the benefits are so life-giving and energy boosting. It improves and enhances things like your:
- Immune system
- Health and healing abilities
- Physical and psychological health
- Be less aggressive
- Lessens aches and pains
- Increase energy
- Mental strength
- Overcome trauma
- Lowers stress
- Likely to take better care of yourself which adds up to living longer
And, when you’re grateful for relationships outside of your own family circle, gratitude accelerates your healing from within. So let’s focus on being thankful for those people in our lives and acknowledge them by showing your gratitude – for those new relationships, those people in your career and workspace, your neighbors, those you’ve met through your personal interests including hobbies and activities, and those who provide you a service like delivering your mail and doing your dry cleaning. Make the effort and be mindful to let them know how you feel about them for being in your life.
If you haven’t helped a stranger before, like putting an extra coin in their parking meter, buying a coffee for the person in line behind you, or giving a simple smile to a stranger, then do so – it means so much. Then there’s the joy and gratitude they feel from your random act of kindness. Now that’s a win/win and it helps raise the vibrational energy and source energy in the world.
And of course, be mindful of and be kind to yourself.
Developing an attitude for gratitude is one of the simplest, Holistic ways to improve your mood and reduce stress and shift paradigms in your life.
Try at least 3 of the following ways to express your gratitude (and feel great!):
- Write in your journal to express your thoughts
- Acknowledge those around you, let them know how you feel.
- Acknowledge the small wins in your life and celebrate them
- Take a few moments to deep breathe
- Notice and appreciate nature around you
- List all of the wonderful goals you accomplished this week, month or year
- Give yourself a gift like a spa day, a goumet dinner, a night out – try something new!
I’m grateful to have you in my community.